Thursday, January 14, 2010

Controversial Joke Time

A : Eddie, why do you go all the way to Thailand, you have to learn Thai.

Me: What's wrong with learning Thai?

A : There's nothing wrong with Thai, just that Thailand is the only country using Thai, not very useful when you go out of Thailand. Comparatively something like Spanish or French would be more useful.

Me: Well, I get your point, but if I can dedicate 27 years of my life to learning SINGLISH for 4.6million people to understand, I think learning Thai for 70million is well worth the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...