Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Venice of the East

I really want to try to recount my experiences in Thailand in chronological order, and I have chosen to skip my difficulties in my process of opening the company and getting it up and running as it will bore you to death.

However, I have no choice but to reuse some of my themes on my Facebook photo albums in order to recount them.
I have heard of Bangkok having floods, and the city, though bustling and metropolitan, not having the right infrastructure to support such massive development, but little did I imagine such extensive flooding in Bangkok itself:












I think the pictures speak louder than words, and these took place just steps outside my home office. This has effectively rendered me immobile during floods, and sometimes the floods take days to subside.
My travel tip of the day would be to avoid coming to Bangkok during the rainy season, which I believe start from July to October. Weather changes are common these days but these months should be about right. Though not many parts of Bangkok experience flooding, your tour will suck big time if it rains everyday.

Last but not least:










New Honda Accords don't swim very well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...